Thursday, October 22, 2009

Once upon a time..... When I think about that phrase I think of a princess who struggles,a prince finds her, they live happily ever after. Fairy tales forgot to include the part between married and the end. When I was younger I always thought Ill get married, Ill have kids, life will be awesome and Ill eventually die. I never imagined the hardest part of my life would also be the longest! Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't trade my life for the world. But sometimes I need a break, or at least for something good to happen!I feel like my life is spiraling out of control and me, the control freak, can't do a damn thing about it! There is a limit as to how much one person can take over a small period of time!

1 comment:

  1. I love you sweet heart! I'm sorry for everything I and the navy have put you threw. if i could go back and change things i would in a heart beat... Ill be home soon.

    ReplyDelete