
I wasn't huge in high school, but I was the biggest girl in our group. I have ALWAYS had issues with my weight, ALWAYS. I was most comfortable with my self when I got married I was 130 and looked ok. Shortly after I got married (the next day) I started getting really really sick and (to make a really long story short) the doctors put me on like 9
different meds including steroids (serious our
microwave didn't have enough surface area to hold them all!) and I ended up gaining 30 pounds! One day I was DONE with the meds and I threw them all down the sink including my birth control. we were using condoms I figured we were fine! No more than a week later I was feeling MUCH better. So I decided to start going back to the gym. I had been going regularly for about a month and I found out I was pregnant! The doctor told me to take it really easy because of my family's history with miscarriages. So I did. I quit my job,we moved in with Josh's grandparents and I finished school. I gained 45 pounds during my pregnancy! I was up to a whopping 215 when I decided that I was SO done being fat! So I started dieting. I did slim fast and lost 15 pounds! But the weight wasn't coming off fast enough for me so I started Medifast which was FANTASTIC! I lost 3 pounds the first day and 8 the first week with a grand total of 55! I am so proud of myself at this point but the problem is..... I don't have any clothes that fit, the ones that I saved are form high school. (I wore sweats and hoodies in high school) Now I have NEVER nor will I EVER say that I am fashion savvy. So with some " constructive criticism" My good friend Jessica convinced me to go buy some clothes that fit! So I buy some. On my own. I also started wearing makeup, and cut and colored my hair. But my clothes weren't good enough! So having had enough of looking at me in MY clothes Jessica took me to the mall to buy some that are aparently considered..... I believe her mom used the term "with it" I now own ...5 pairs of heals, a pair of ballet flats that are sparkly, 2 pairs of leggings and a few long shirts and some tight shirts, and a pair of skinny jeans! I swore up and down I would NEVER wear skinny jeans! Its COMPLETELY different than what Im used to wearing but Im told it looks good! So.... Look out world here I come!The pic are... Me in High school, Me at my heaviest, and me now!

You are a whole new you Missy! you look fantastic and you deserve to look and feel great!
ReplyDeleteMissy you look amazing, I am so proud of you!
ReplyDelete