Saturday, June 19, 2010

June

Oh wow! Where to begin?
I guess first of all we found out the gender of the baby. Its going to be a girl! We are going to name her Teagan JoAnn. We have already started decorating her room and have a bunch of clothes for her. Though there is a significant difference in the amount she has and the amount Hayden had..... Baby showers make all the difference! We got a huge deal on her bedding, we went to Target and they had had someone return an online purchase so we got it like 70% off! It was awesome! We are also all registered and have coupons coming in! I love coupons!
Josh got frocked to 3rd class, though we wont see the pay increase till around November. Its still fun for him to feel all important! His command still dont know what they are doing! He was told a few months ago that he was going to be here until after the holiday break, but his Big boss man called him the other day to ask if he had gotten his orders to Mississippi yet? Josh said no I thought I was staying here for the rest of the year. Well I guess the boss guy is under the impression that Josh is going to be in Mississippi In August? So now we have no idea whats going on or how long we will be here..... again!
Hayden is trying his hardest to drive us crazy. His past times include stripping naked and pooping in his room, making huge messes and whining!
But all in all things are going great! Cant really complain!

No comments:

Post a Comment