Friday, February 12, 2010

Pregnancy 2 entry one

I am pregnant! I found out on Jan 7 actually. Well I knew before that but the test showed positive on that day! Because I'm pregnant, we got a 3 bedroom house in a community that I love and Its right on the beach.
Because Im pregnant I can't enjoy any of it!!!!!
when I was prego with Hayden I was really sick, however, the sick was manageable.... I would get nauseated and throw up and be done for the day. I would also ocationally pass out. When I entered the 3rd trimester it became increasingly hard for me to walk because he had knocked my pelvis out of place and my hip was grinding against it. But he was an easy delivery other than the episiotomy and being huge!
When we decided to get pregnant again I was under the impression that I could expect the same basic misery that I had with the previous one little did I know, THAT DOESNT HAPPEN!
Until I was 6 weeks along I was fine I was still running when the weather permitted, I could clean bend sleep chase Hayden eat the whole 9 yards and I was thinking wow how nice is this?! Evidently being happy during pregnancy is against some law with the man up stairs, because the next day it all began......
I wake up from hardly no sleep and crazy weird dreams to being so shaky or nauseated I can barley walk, I have had the flu 3 times in 2 weeks, I get dizzy upon standing or sitting or any other action than laying down and even then.... I have passed out twice, both with in 2 hours of each other. I was on the flippen toilet the first time and was out for at least an hour, The second was as Josh was hauling me to my bed though this time was only a few seconds long....... I shake to the point I cant stand and I have enormous headaches that last all day and nothing touches them, and cramps that could rival the worlds worst menstrual cramps! And I have lost 7 pounds!!!! Not usually a good thing.....
So given all my symptoms, I went to the ER last night we got there at 8 and got home at 1:15. I explained all my symptoms and after 6 people had heard my story they did an EKG, ultrasound, pelvic exam, urine analysis, IV drip, and took 8 ville of blood! Normally I wouldn't mind all the blood since its just one poke but I had given the same amount 4 days ago... with no cookie afterwards:(
After all the tests and such the doctors came to the conclusion that they had no idea what was wrong with me and told me to come back if I pass out again.... I told them im going to pass out again I did with Hayden its going to happen, but they couldn't explain it my blood pressure was fine I wasnt dehydrated.... NOTHING! But I did get to see my baby and we found out how fast the heart beat was, we didnt get to hear it but its all good. And it was reassuring to know that its ok!
So all in all it was worth it to go in. And lucky for me I have the most amazing husband ever who is very supportive and will do all the little nasty or annoying things to make sure me and the baby are ok, even if it means changing all of Haydens dirty diapers so I dont get sick! You rock Josh! And lucky for me I only have 31 weeks left on this miracle of an adventure they call pregnancy, though I wouldnt mind if it were shorter.......

No comments:

Post a Comment