I am 12 weeks today! Do you know what that means? Anyone? Anyone? HA! That means Im 1/3 of the way finished! It also means that in the next few weeks I should be completely done with my morning sickness! Oh what a happy day that will be! I am done already for the most part I feel good more often than not and I'm sleeping better, So I hope that means Im almost done! (fingers crossed)
I have my 2nd apt tomorrow and I will get my first (official) ultra sound and Ill get to listen to the babys heart beat! They will also tell me how big it is and weather or not it is on track or not. Though Josh wont be able to be there which will be really really weird because he went to every apt with Hayden except for the one where they do the blood sugar test, but he didnt want to watch them draw blood hes a bit squeamish!
I have already started showing and I have had to buy maternity clothes because someone made me throw away all my sweats so I actually have to wear clothes this time :) But my belly is sprouting and I have started feeling movement! Not very often and not very strong yet but its still fun to remember by experience the first small tickling flutters of the baby growing in my belly!
I have stopped losing weight. I am back up to where I was ( almost) Im 4 pounds shy of the actual beginning weight but I had gained that much from all the junk I was eating before we had food and junk from moving and such, So I'm not worried! But I do feel huge and my clothes dont fit and this time it sorta sucks more so, because I worked so fetching hard to get that weight off and now I'm about to gain some of it back:( Yes I know its worth all the pain and agony of the hard work Im going to have to do to get back to where I was but...... I already worked so hard!
In other news.... Hayden has officially out grown his changing table. Last night we moved it out of his room and into the baby room and bought Hayden a book shelf thing for his toys and diaper supplies! What a big boy! I'm also hoping that hes getting close to wanting to be potty trained because hell tell us when he needs to be changed really doesnt hide when hes pooping! Its a bitter sweet thing to watch him growing up so fast, and knowing that the next one will grow up just as fast. sniff sniff.
Well thats the latest and greatest in my pregnant life!

No comments:
Post a Comment