Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Potty Training!



I have just about had enough! I have a wonderful smart little boy who loves water! Evidently smart and love of water is a really bad thing!
He is so smart! I love him so much. But, This kid is going to kill me before we get him potty trained! He went the first part of the day with no accidents, he went so long with no accidents and He even POOPED in the potty! I was so proud and I told him he did a great job and rewarded him as we have been with 1 candy for the urine and 2 for the poop. And it all went down hill after that! he had 3 accidents, peed on my stairs and flooded 2 bathrooms and shoved a towel so far down the toilet I had to use a lot of force to get the stupid thing out!
I know he knows how to do it and the only reason Im having a hard time is because of the toilet play and the fact that the neighbor boy was potty trained in 3 days and hes only 2 and a half! where as Hayden is 3..... sigh... And I know he is capable of doing it. ..... sigh
Potty Training is really really hard!

No comments:

Post a Comment