I know it sounds cheesy but its true! I have the best husband ever!
No Josh didnt tell me to write this I am doing it because I have been reminded over and over again that I am truly blessed to have the most perfect husband for me!
I often find myself in awe and not the good kind when I see or hear about how different couples interact! I am a independent person. I am stubborn and dont baby people ( as much as I should). And since Im so "weird" I expect certain things from Josh that evidently other husbands just dont do, refuse to do or are not expected by their wives to do?! I dont wake up with him to make breakfast for him, hes a big boy! I dont dish up his plate, unless hes busy and then I do it but if he ever expected me to do it id drop something hot in his lap. He packs his own bags, hes not allowed to spend money with out telling me about it, and if I dont want to have sex he doesnt get any!
I know I know im a horrible person! But that works for our relationship!
Josh gets me! He understands that I am suborn, impatient, self conscious, and grumpy! He has no problem letting me control everything, he lets me be right, he absolutely adores everything about me( which is so weird) and he tells me that all the time. He is so patient. He is a FANTASTIC Dad. He helps me with the kids, sometimes more than I do, even after along day at work because he wants to help me. He has this amazing way of making me feel completely safe and secure when ever hes around. He can calm me down no matter how upset I am. He has the most calming voice and warm hands ( dont know why thats calming but it is) and he is a really good person. I dont know of many who dont like him because he tries so hard to get everyone to like him and to make sure he doesnt offend anyone!
I love Josh and I miss him so much. Home just isnt the same with out the whole family in the same state!

No comments:
Post a Comment