Friday, May 6, 2011
Twas the week before....
Twas the week before the Bay Bridge Run and Missy was scared she has run and run but still doesnt feel prepaired. shes done the running the lifting the training and such. And yet the thought of running the race makes turns her stomach to mush? Ok Ok im not poet! But this week I did run 4 miles once... I was so tired on Tuesday I didnt even go to the gym at all, Wed. was a killer for my arms, and Thursday was Zumba..... again! Friday I ran about 2.67 miles and my boobs made my chest and shoulder cramp so I had to slow down and jog up hill for 115 feet at a 8.0 but..... I only can run tuesday next week and Im hoping it will be enough! No new weight loss just the same. though I did start having a normal breakfast rather than a slim fast in the morning to help with cramping. Other than that just nervous for next Sunday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment