Saturday, April 30, 2011
Another week gone!
This week was funky.... I did the whole 3.75 mile thing on Monday. I only made it 2.65 on Tuesday. I dont know why but for some reason I couldnt make myself go any further. I almost threw up while I was running! I was sooooo upset at myself. Wednesday was good I did TBW again with Lisa and it was a laugh! The lady is bound and determined to make me learn how to exercise while on one foot and twisting and all kinds of stuff. I need new shoes because my foot cramps with the one footed things and in Zumba! Speaking of which, I did That Thursday again only I got really in to it and was flipping sweat all over the people around me! Friday I had to change diapers so I had to do my run broken up. But I lost another pound so I cant complain too much! next week is 4 miles!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment