I did really well in the 5k I did it in 30 min and 3 seconds. I really wanted to finish under 30 min but I guess shaving 2 min off my old time was good enough. So we are off to a good start this week. I did 3.25 miles this morning and will do that much for this week and next well see what happens!
Monday, March 21, 2011
6 weeks?! I think I'm losing track of time!
Ok. Well the last 2 weeks have been crap. The kids and I were sick for a little over a week, then, My family came in for a week. Yes I did go to the gym once and ran a 3k but still I didn't get to the gym as much as I probably should have. So its no surprise that I have stopped losing weight for 2 weeks. But I din't GAIN so I guess thats ok.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment