I was at the gym today and I have seen the same lady "working out" on the treadmill. she might weigh 10 pounds if that. And she is tiny tiny tiny. I asked her if she eats fast food, she does! How are some people so lucky?! And why is it that I have to work so hard? I love food, I love to eat food. Sure I like salad and fruits and veggies but I love to snack of food that is salty, sweet, bread, crunchy.... I like to snack on junk, I LOVE FRENCH FRIES! I have been torturing myself by not eating out almost at all in hopes that it would help, did it? NO! I have been stuck at the same weight for almost 2 weeks! The last time I hit this weight I got stuck here. I was running less and eating less healthy than I am now and I wasnt nursing (burns up to 500 calories a day) you would think this time would be different? All I know is that if I dont break past my wall this week Im going to Jack in the box. Super sizing my order, And having an extra large ice cream!
Why in the world do we have to be thin? Back in the day it was attractive to be fat and pale. Why did society have to decide that we should kill our selves to be thin? And why do we as women have to be so competitive with each other? That sucks!
Do skinny people worry about eating cheeseburgers? I have always been over weight so I wouldnt know what it would be like not to be in the situation where I can eat what I want when I want it! Do skinny people feel bad for fat people like it was a disability or something? Because if you think about it, obesity really is more like a disability than a symptom. And its fetal so it could be considered an optional fetal disease that is taking over the world?! Man if I were Josh I would run with this but since Im not I will let it die with the question.
I hope one day I can feel comfortable in my own skin, that I can be confident in my clothes and that I will one day be happy with they way I look. Chances are that will never happen because I am never happy with the way I look. And when I reach the goals I set Im content for about 2 weeks then Im back to the same old, I gotta be better thing!

I hate skinny people too! They don't understand the pressure that we do! They don't understand the stress that I go through to try to get skinny and then to gain it all back once I quit my diet! I hate it and I strongly dislike them!
ReplyDelete