Sunday, March 27, 2011
This week!
This week was awesome! I did 3.25 miles on the tread mill then did weights and stretching. It was awesome though I have found that the first mile and a half are the hardest and that my knee starts hurting at about 2.75. My ankle starts hurting at 3 miles and breathing is the key to long distances! I lost 2 pounds this week. putting me with in 9 pounds of what I weighed when I got married! woot! Next week I'm doing the same thing and the week after is 3.5 miles unless I get bored or really good at the 3.25! lol like that would happen! I'm hoping to pick up some speed this week because I only have an hour and a half to work out so I only have so much time to do weights if I want to be able to stretch afterwards so I have to get faster or I will run out of time for weights too! But I burn about 450 calories just with the run so Im good! Till next week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment