Friday, April 1, 2011
What a week!
So this week was fun. Again I did the 3.25 miles 3 times with the fun weights and half a mile cool down but this week I did the cool down at a 1.0 incline. Then on Thursday I did Zumba, always fun and a good calorie burn. and today I did Sports drills. Its a class from hell! I thought I was going to die the whole time! It was so intense! But I'm off for the weekend. I dont know just how much weight I lost but I know I lost at least one pound. Ill weigh in on Sunday. Fingers crossed for an extra pound because then I will have lost 10 since Josh left! I doubt It but hey heres hoping! I hope things go the way I want but they never do! My goal was 20 by the time Josh gets home. So since by the end of this month Ill be half way maybe Ill be able to do even more! That would rock!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment