Saturday, April 9, 2011
7 weeks down 12 to go!
Well this week was so much fun! The more I work out the more I love it! I am loving my new schedule also! I run Mon. Tues. and Fri. Wed. is Total body work out which is for the most part hell! It is always different and it involves the step, weights, resistance bands, lots and lots of squats and lunges, and it hurts from the second she says ok are you ready?! Then Thurs. night is Zumba!!! I love that class. probably because of the people who I go with, they are the same as who I do TBW with and we end up dancing hard and laughing even harder! I havent lost any weight in 2 weeks but I have decided that I am going to quit worrying about what is on the scale and more focus on who well im doing physically and how my clothes are fitting and who great I feel! This week I did 3and a half miles and its amazing how much easier running is getting! I have started eating half a banana on my way to the gym and I cramp much less and if I take Aleve with my morning pills then the pain in my knees isnt so bad! But all in all a good week for the gym! Looking forward to next week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment