Friday, April 15, 2011

Week 8!

Wow can you believe its been 8 weeks? I cant and I can! I feel like I live at the gym and that Im there all day everyday and at the same time I feel like I should be there more?!  This week I did 3.5 miles again on Monday, Tuesday, and Friday. The runs were pretty good Im finding that Tuesday runs are the hardest ones to do, I dont know if its because I ran the day before or if I just suck on Tuesdays? Oh well Ill get better eventually! Wednesdays are Total body workout, this week we had a substitute and she had something to prove to someone or something because she tried to kill us!!!!! I worked muscles I had no clue I could work and in ways I had no idea you could work them! It felt great the next day but oh man it was hard! Thursdays are my favorite even though I feel lazy all day, Thursday nights is ZUMBA!!!!! I love Zumba and I havent decided if its because of the actual class or because of the people I go to it with?! I go to TBW and Zumba with the same 3 girls and we have so much fun! We end up laughing at each other and everything the whole time and we really just have fun! But I love Zumba I love the workout and I call it my "easy day" because I sweat the least but it is the workout I look forward to the most! I lost one pound this week, not a whole lot but enough to say I lost something! lol! only 12 pounds to go. I still have 11 weeks  to lose it and Im starting to think it might not happen but hey half a pound a week is still better than gaining half a pound a week! But it sucks none the less! Well until next week! hopefully with a 2 pound weight loss? fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment